THE UDON DEVOURER
NAME: MIRIN ██████
1: Mirin's first documented encounter was on April 15th, 20██. Mirin had partially consumed her foster mother █████ █████. Mother to Fumie █████, Mirin's best friend. Due to the victims body being partially turned to Udon noodles. Investigators could not come up with a tangible conclusion of what could have happened. Similarly the victim's autopsy report did not provide any additional information. The victims daughter had this to say about the incident. " She took everything. She took our friendship, our home, our dreams, But most importantly. She took my mother away from me. All because of her selfish desire to become a *Muku!."
2: Yuki ██████ was a popular Muku on social media. She became Mirin's second documented encounter on April 15th, 20██. Over ███ clips, photos, and videos have been submitted and recovered regarding this incident. Fumie █████, daughter of victim 1 reached out to Yuki in hopes for a Muku video collaboration. Yuki accepts the collaboration and meets both Fumie and Mirin at the local restaurant ██████. During videoing, Mirin felt disrespected while conversating with Yuki. Mirin proceeded to consume Yuki and a nearby waiter at the restaurant.
- Consumes to stay alive.
- Making physical contact with any object will result in whatever touched to become organic Udon noodles.
- Abnormal physical strength.
- Easily upset if found to be deceived, tricked, or fooled.
- Keep a minimum of 6ft from her at all times.
- If communication happens, do not deceive, anger, or upset her.
- If in close proximity be wary of dense/humid air. ( signs of an attack )
- Mirin was found deceased, rotting in her own home. She was partially self-devoured. She had succumb to her own vice's. With the lack of victims and ever growing hunger, she consumed herself.
- About 20 years before Mirin's death. A rumor about a young girl found next to her deceased parents while surrounded by Udon noodles became popular. This story was told to young children to help them to finish there plates/bowls of Udon noodles. Turns out this young girl was in fact Mirin herself.
- Some reports of the Udon girl still persists till this day.
*MUKU: Content in which the creator streams a video where the viewer watches the host eat. Muku is characterized by the enormous amounts of food consumed during the video.