SUBCATEGORY: COLONY SPECIFIC
1: Victim Koji ██████ was on a errand run on the late night of January 3rd 19xx. Koji stopped at a local convenience store near a heavily wooded area. Once Koji entered the store he noticed there were no employees seated at the register. Not thinking much of it, Koji continued on and grabbed what he needed.
When approaching the counter for checkout, no employees had come to assist him. He then proceeded to leave exact change and exited the store in confusion. On his was to his vehicle he heard rustling coming from the wooded area. As he glanced at the dark void that the woods casted, He noticed 2 reflective eyes staring back at him. Koji stated " this moment felt like an eternity".
These eyes sat so far above the ground that this couldn't have been a normal animal. The eyes then dropped to meet Koji's exact eyeline, not blinking or adjusting focus even once. Stripe Kōmori emerged from the woods steadily moving closer to Koji. Stripe Kōmori comes within inches of Koji's face. Stripe Kōmori circles around Koji examining every inch of him. Koji stated that " It's as if she's never seen another human before". Stripe Kōmori while behind Koji seemingly disappears.
- Kōmori observe from afar and are a stalking type NISE-NIN.
- Kōmori spend there early life within the colony.
- Kōmori's are mischievous beings and curious about life outside of the colony.
- Kōmori tend to examine foreign objects and entities very closely.( approaching within a few inches of said object or entity. )
- Flexibility, agility and Flight.
- Kōmori are not inherently aggressive but if you spot one, Leave the area and call local authorities.
- If a Kōmori catches you if there gaze, walk backwards until out of line of sight. ( Sign of being stalked/attack )
- Hide all objects with patterns or bright colors. Kōmori have been known to steal such items.
- Do not touch the ears!!
- Kōmori are not completely blind. But poor eyesight is a common occurrence in the colony. This is why Kōmori have to examine objects and entities closely.
- All Komori colonies adopt a trait to differentiate from other colonies. Such as stripe patterns or mint coloration.
- There have been many reports of Kōmori roaming within cities, towns, and other non colony areas.
- Kōmori do not display the ability to speak or communicate vocally.
SUBMITTED BY DULCIBEL:
In the depths of the small town of ██████ in Shikoku, Japan, rumors of Kōmori, the elusive chimera-sentient, sent chills down the spines of its inhabitants. With bat-like features and an insatiable hunger for the unwary, she haunted the shadows of the night. Undeterred by the tales, Hiroshi ███, a curious soul, set out to uncover the truth.
Under the cloak of darkness, Hiroshi ventured into the dense forests. The generous amount of Eastern Barbastelle bats overhead hinted at the encroaching terror that lay ahead. Each step amplified the hushed stillness around him. Suddenly, a rustling disrupted the silence, sending his heart racing. With bated breath, he trained his camera on the source of the disturbance.
Through the veil of darkness, a figure emerged - an ethereal silhouette with unfurled wings and piercing eyes gleaming in the moonlight. Kōmori had revealed herself. Beauty intertwined with horror as she glided closer, descending from the treetops and casting eerie shadows. Time stood still as Hiroshi's trembling fingers captured her haunting presence, his camera clicking with each breathless moment.
Kōmori’s presence exuded an otherworldly aura, a chilling amalgamation of elegance and dread. Their eyes locked as she whished past, and Hiroshi felt a primal fear coursing through his veins. Kōmori's gaze revealed a ravenous void, an abyss of darkness that devoured all who crossed her path. In a swift gust of wind, she vanished, leaving Hiroshi paralyzed with terror.
Haunted by the encounter, Hiroshi withdrew from the world, forever marked by Kōmori's chilling presence. The legend of Kōmori spread through the town, a reminder of the nightmares lurking in the shadows. Her quenchless appetite continued, an eternal threat to those who dared to wander into the depths of the night, forever consumed by the darkness she embodied.